Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's See Some Pictures!!

Thank you to those who have offered some helpful hints as to how to get through the process to get pictures added to my blog!!!  This is definitely a "live and learn" process.  One thing at a time and all will come together.
This was taked in early September on the side of my driveway.  There were several large areas of these "butterfly weeds" growing between the drive and the creek bed.  The yellow swallowtails seemed to claim them as their own.  I never saw any other butterflies on them this year.

Let's all get excited----I finally got a photo to get in place here!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our community center is pretty small---about 12 foot square----but, this is a small and close-knit community.  This was one of the pictures I took for that photo journal.  There isn't a whole lot to our town, in fact this is the only "official" building there is.  The Bremen post office is miles down the road, off on a side road across the street from the Cold Spring schools!!  I never even noticed this building for the first 6 or 7 years we lived out here.


This beautiful antique wagon was placed by the gazebo which is in the yard of the historic reproduction house in Cullman.  I found this to be one of the most special things this fall.  Just HAD to get this picture for the photo journal swap at Swap-Bot. 
And this is my friend Kathy's scrapbook supply store -Scrapin Kats- which is closing December 13th.  I am not happy about that--but, I do understand.  I've already been scooping up some bargins while the closing sale is going on--and will get more before it is over.  (As if I don't have any supplies!!!!)  (SHHHHHH---don't let the hubby know.)
I am really excited about this picture thing!!!!!  I will try to be good and not over-use it---but, love that I will be able to illustrate what I am talking about.

Thanks for stopping by--

No comments:

Post a Comment