Friday, March 4, 2011

BLOGHOP TOMORROW!!!!!

Tomorrow---March 5, 2011------is the BLOGHOP for OWH.  OWH is Operation Write Home.  What a great organization!!  They create handmade notecards which are sent to the troops so they can use them to write to their family and friends back home!!  After all there are no Hallmark Card Shops near where they are---and being able to write home on a pretty handmade card is SOOO much nicer than a plain sheet of paper.  So, as soon as I get to leave work today and get home, I will be making all the preps to be a part of the big BLOGHOP!!  I will be #126---my good friend Kathy will be #90----#134 is Carole -who I met during the last OWH Bloghop!!  This is my first time being one of the blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am really excited about this whole thing.  It all begins tomorrow morning at 10 EST-9CST-7PST------just begin at #1 which is: http://www.owhheroblog.org/  and follow along for the ride and all the fun!!  There are many gifts and prizes along  the way and lots of instructions and ideas as well----hope everyone gets a chance to go through at least a part of the list---I hope to see everyone in my comments!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment