Monday, March 14, 2011

At Last A Winner!!!!

It has been one crazy non-stop wild ride for this blogger since the Bunny Hop Blog Hop!!  The new culvert pipe in our freshly re-graveled drive got wiped out by flash flooding----I had to work three 10 hour shifts---and all the normal insane things which make my word tick!!

Regardless, there is a winner for the ephemera package I offered up during the blog hop--

GrammaR------
I will be sending you an email to get your mailing info--

I had planned to get much more into this blog entry tonight, but there is thunder and lightening going on, so I will leave it at just announcing the winner for now.

Much more to follow as I am on Spring Break!!!!!

Thank you to everyone--

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're ok, but so sorry about the problems with the flash floods! I like your blog.
    Love'n stuff,
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by and leaving such a kind comment on my Haiku mini-book. I'm just stunned by what's happened in Japan now. So sorry to hear about your flash floods problem. Stay safe !

    ReplyDelete