Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Morning!!!

Well, I posted last night after midnight and thought I would be fine for today---but, it wasn't midnight in the PST area yet!!  So, you can proceed to the March 4 post to leave a comment for the gift----then go on to the next blog in the Bunny Hop Bloghop!!

Meanwhile--here is a little mini book I made using Tim Holtz's video found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRSdd-P8AZ4

This was more fun than I even thought it would be!!  The tags in the book are pictures of keys!!

For the drawing for the gift package, you can leave a comment on March 4 or March 5 or both---then proceed on with the next blog in the OWH bloghop--

Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. The project with the keys are adorable, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project! I adore Tim Holtz!

    I do so enjoy the OWH events as I get to meet so many lovely and talented people along the way. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us today! My husband is a decorated Vietnam veteran and this event always holds such a special place in my heart.

    And I just found your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so VERY nice to meet you! HUGS!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little book, TFS!

    Nicki121986@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute--thanks for the video link.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete